This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

inetwebguy
    Participant

Is there a way to increase the number of displayed users for the groups on the home page? Currently there are groups with more than 100 members, but the home page caps at 100.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you added the topic to HTML Sweetdate.
    See this existing topic https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/recently-active-user-groups

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

inetwebguy
    Participant

That worked to increase the number but broke the circular animation.

Attachments:
     Catalin

Hello,

Please add here the exact code you used for this to be able to follow your issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     inetwebguy
    Participant

I did as specified in the link you sent. I changed the max value of 100 to 999

/***************************************************
    10. Circular Match Bar
    ***************************************************/
    function circularMatch(){
    jQuery(‘.greenCircle’).one(‘inview’, function (event, visible) {
    jQuery(“.greenCircle”).knob({
    ‘min’:0,
    ‘max’:100,
    ‘readOnly’: true,
    ‘width’: 60,
    ‘height’: 60,
    //’fgColor’: ‘#0296c0’,
    ‘bgColor’ : kleoFramework.mainColor,
    ‘fgColor’: ‘#ffffff’,
    ‘dynamicDraw’: true,
    ‘thickness’: 0.10,
    ‘tickColorizeValues’: true

})
    });
    }

inetwebguy
    Participant

I would also like to add that since this is not a “matching” number, but a number of users that 100 only makes sense if you are matching to a percentage (ie 100%) but since there are thousands of users on my site and hundreds of people in groups, the 100 limit seems odd.

Abe
    Keymaster

So you just need to edit that ‘max’:100, to whatever you think it fits

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

inetwebguy
    Participant

Hi Abe,

That is exactly what I did, and the above screenshot posted on 09/14 was the result of changing the number. Anytime I edit the file (just changed ‘max’:100, to ‘max’:999, ) it breaks.

inetwebguy
    Participant

Hello, see above in the screenshot? That is what happens when I make the change you suggested.

Abe
    Keymaster

Can’t see the screenshot.

---

inetwebguy
    Participant

attached is the screenshot. As you can see, the numbers are correct, but the circular counter breaks when I change the value from 100

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

I am doing this and it is a simple line edit. Here is how it should look like

COPY CODE

jQuery('.pinkCircle').one('inview', function (event, visible) {
            jQuery(".pinkCircle").knob({
                'min':0,
                'max':500,
                'readOnly': true,
                'width': 60,
                'height': 60,
                'fgColor': kleoFramework.mainColor,
                'dynamicDraw': true,
                'thickness': 0.10,
                'tickColorizeValues': true
            })
        });

---

inetwebguy
    Participant

Is this editing the app.js file?

inetwebguy
    Participant

Ok, that did work.. However I’m still wondering why you are using the function circularMatch and not circularMembers for this display of members?

Abe
    Keymaster

I am glad it works. That is how we chose to name it at the moment, no particular reason

---

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate Landing Page – HTML’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?