This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Sebastien789
    Participant

I can’t change the size on my font menu from the theme option. Can you confirme me that it’s here :

“Main Menu Font sizeFont size in pixels. Default: 12”

When i change the value, nothing append. Any idea to have a bigger font size menu ?

I only put a number, without “px” or anything.

Sébastien

Abe
    Keymaster

Please provide the link to your site and some testing user to go to admin to see your setting

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Sebastien789
    Participant

How can i send you a private message ?

Abe
    Keymaster

Please mark the reply as private..

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Sebastien789
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I don’t see the KLEO theme anymore. Let me know if you need any more help

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?