This topic has 15 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     alexhorie
    Participant

Hello

the online users are working, but the total is not working for me, i want add more 1000 users so i changed the value for 1000, but nothing changes.

https://trans4date.com/test-home/

add_filter( ‘bp_get_total_member_count’, ‘kleo_my_total_members’ );
    function kleo_my_total_members($number) {
    $number = str_replace(“.”,””,$number);
    return $number+1000;
    }

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

When I check that page I see the numbers as 5156 (total) and 64 (online). What numbers should I be seeing?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     alexhorie
    Participant

should be around 6000 thousands

i used this

return $number+1000;

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

As far as I can tell that should be working for you, I am going to ask one of our developers to look into this for you. They’ll be in touch as soon as they, Monday to Friday, East Europe Time.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

alexhorie
    Participant

thank you!

Radu

Hi,

If the code take action in the widget just increase the $number+1000;

You can try to repair buddypress users db from wp-admin -> tools -> buddypress -> check al and then repair.

If it’s the same just increase the number from the return… to your desired value.

Cheers
    R.

alexhorie
    Participant

Hello, i did the the repair but didnt change the total numbers

i tried this in the functions.php

add_filter( ‘bp_get_total_member_count’, ‘kleo_my_total_members’ );
    function kleo_my_total_members($number) {
    $number = str_replace(“.”,””,$number);
    return $number+4000;
    }

Radu

Hi

I see maybe you have created members from wp-admin -> users -> add new and those accounts never logged in , also maybe some members was registered by no login never.

That’s i’ve told you to increase the return $number+1500; or how many you need.

Cheers
    R

alexhorie
    Participant

i have created some users as test, but i think i have logged with them, all the rest users are real
    my return is like that, i added 4000, suppose to be 9000+ right?

return $number+4000;
    }

Radu

Hi,

Try to write echo instead of return

Cheers
    R.

Radu

Aatually try this code instead

code: https://pastebin.com/raw/RcnTLyGs

Cheers
    R

alexhorie
    Participant

i tried both, also i did the repair in the tools>buddpress
    but the numbers from total users still the same….

Radu

Hi,

Replace the code with this one : https://pastebin.com/raw/7bgHaxUj

It works

Cheers
    R.

alexhorie
    Participant

thank you! now it is working 🙂

alexhorie
    Participant

can you delete my last reply please! wrong ticket

Radu

Great,

Done

Cheers
    R

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?