This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     juandias
    Participant

Hi, i need to insert a banner under the date, i insert the banner above the date, but i can’t set up right under the date, someone can help me please?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, are you going to use adsense? The plugin ad injection can add those ads before the post and after the post, to add it under the date you will need to edit php files, do you want that or do you prefer another location? 🙂
    Oh Adsense rules only allow 3 ads/page

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

juandias
    Participant

Yes, im using ad injection for insert banners inside the post, but there is not option for a banner under the date, i have to figurate how to insert under the date.

Im trying new slot for ads, also im not using adsense, is a affiliate program.

Thanks.

Laura

Hello, to add those ads under the date you will need to edit php files, i do not suggest doing that, but if you want it i will check it out

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

juandias
    Participant

Don’t worry, i hire a developer and he did. Thanks

Laura

Hello, i’m glad you could resolve it 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?