This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

Jeegy
    Participant

Hi, I’m new to wordpress but I am web designer and I have developed dozen of websites. I have issue with adding theme to wordpress. I managed to upload just kleo-child.zip after 15-20 failed attempts to upload kleo.zip. I followed your tutorial just in case I somehow messed something but it keeps telling me “Are you sure you want to do this” page. My client gave me his access to WordPress account and everything worked fine until this issue with uploading this new theme that we like. How can I resolve this?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Jeegy
    Participant

I managed to upload template….

Schumy
    Participant

Probably related to the max size upload…because kleo.zip is almost 8mb.
    Some hosting only allow 2mb upload size.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @Jeegy
    glad you figured it out.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

croll5
    Participant

@Jeegy @Abe
    I’m having the same issue, are you able to explain how you’ve overcome this please.

Thanks.

Abe
    Keymaster

Try to manually upload the theme https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

try talking at your host to increase the php max upload size

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?