This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     ahmed120
    Participant

Hi

I have searched in your fourm and i found nothing about this landing page , i just

saw one question from member and you just replied to him with text message

that I didn’t get it at all, you are providing video toturials for your

other items why you don’t do same thing with this item!? I have no idea aboout

codes or html or how to add this landing page for my website. And is that

fair When i buy item for 10$ and the cost of installing this item being 500$!

People are asking for crazy money to installing and editing text on this landing

page that what made me angry,finally if you can provide me video toturial

about installing and editing the text in this landing page or helping me to do that i will change my

review

Thanks

ahmed120
    Participant

sorry this is my website http://www.firstmet.net/

ahmed120
    Participant

??

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, this is just a HTML landing page.
    So it has no actual functionality if you want a dating site. This is the HTML code you need to integrate with a platform you should have.

If you want a functional dating site you should consider Sweetdate for WordPress.

I don’t know what you want to achieve.. but the landing page we provide it can be just put on your web server and you will achieve what you see on our demo. It does not require any other tutorials since it is not a functional site.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?