This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     glennschab
    Participant

How do you install the Landing page for lovers?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you have purchased the HTML version? That should be used on a framework you have and integrate the HTML files to make them functional.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

glennschab
    Participant

Thanks, Abe

I’m new at this I don’t know what integrate HTML files means. Abe, I need the SweetDate for dummies version, there is no Zip file so is there a file I can download or do I copy all the files and download them to a new page?

Thanks,
    Glenn

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, so what theme did you purchased? If you purchased wordpress version then that should be good since it also have the functionality included and you just need to install it on your server. If you want an install service please head over this link: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/services/wordpress-theme-installation-service

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?