This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     startupao
    Participant

How i can run buddyapp theme on my localhost on PC ?

sharmstr

Install xampp / wordress and import the theme like you would any other theme: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-install-wordpress-locally-for-pcwindows-with-xampp/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

startupao
    Participant

when run on localhost power by XAMM, error : This webpage is not available

sharmstr

The site is telling you that with Buddyapp enabled? Or is it that you cant get wordpress to work at all?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

startupao
    Participant

only Buddyapp had error !

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, so you have WordPress installed and when you get the error? When uploading the theme? You can try to manually put the theme files in the wp-content/themes folder

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

startupao
    Participant

Buddy still get error !

Abe
    Keymaster

I asked you to share with us the error you get so we can help

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?