This topic has 14 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     vunoo
    Participant

Hey,

Just purchased the theme and I uploaded via FTP as I usually do with themes and it comes up with  an error.

see: http://ptag.asia/

This has happened before with other themes however when I just upload the files again it normally fixes the issue. Not this time though. I have gone through the files and it appears all are there. I have upload (with overwrite) to make sure all files are there and still get the same error.

Running the current WP release viewing through Chrome, Firefox and Explorer

In chrome it says server error 500 however in firefox it is just a blank page. No access to admin as it appears blank.

Radu

Hi,

Can you please provide admin credentials to take a look ?

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     vunoo
    Participant

username: radu
    password: 6z(P$gBnDnI2Y3kb$EyAB8q1

vunoo
    Participant

I left the theme on there however changed the name by adding a 2 at the end of the folder via ftp

Radu

Hi again,

Can you please provide FTP details ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, or maybe increase php file upload size on your hosting to allow us to upload it from wordpress admin

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

vunoo
    Participant

Sorry can’t provide ftp details as there is a lot of websites on my server. The theme has been uploaded as per your instructions. The file uploaded was buddyapp\BuddyApp Files\Wordpress theme\buddyapp

The buddyapp zip file was extracted then uploaded into the themes folder on the server. Nothing out of the ordinary was done during this process. It appears there is a file missing. I have tested this on the current release of wordpress and 4.2.5 and both have the same issue.

If you would like to upload something onto my server please send it to me and I will upload it.

vunoo
    Participant

I just did a fresh install of WP on a different website to test. http://vunoo.co/buddyapp/wp-admin

I uploaded the theme and the same issue. If you click on preview theme you will notice it just loads a blank page.

username: admin
    p/w: pass

vunoo
    Participant

also I increased the upload limit so you can now upload the theme via admin panel.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, I have just activated the theme on your install. Version 1.0.1 is also available and you can update it if you want

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

vunoo
    Participant

Thanks for that. What was the issue?

Abe
    Keymaster

I was installing the plugins to test if everything is fine and the wordpress install was deleted by you or someone who has access, just to let you know.

---

Abe
    Keymaster

I updated a file lib/theme-options.php that is available also in the new update

---

vunoo
    Participant

sorry thought you had finished. I have activated the same username for you. and yes, I deleted the install and re-installed wordpress on that domain name to test the update you did.

I have uploaded the theme again via the admin panel (the updated one) and it is working well.

username: radu
    password: 6z(P$gBnDnI2Y3kb$EyAB8q1

Andrei

Hope your issue is solved by now, if not please provide us more details about your problem.

Cheers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?