This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     BajaPablo
    Participant

I purchased Sweet Date today. I’m only able to install child theme folder zip file and wordpress installed it but saying “BROKEN THEME:The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template. Please install parent theme.” I am using FTP to upload the unzipped parent files… I have spent a whole day with this, uninstalled and reinstalled wordpress, repeatedly installed the parent and child themes, no luck please help! Thanks! Attached is the FTP wordpress theme folder currently after install…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i can try to install them for you, please check the username as i get an invalid username error 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

BajaPablo
    Participant

Thanks Laura for your response, I figured out the problems yesterday… I re-wrote the child theme that had some errors and had my host increase my PHP upload limit… so I could properly upload the parent theme via the dashboard interface, and that made it possible to upload the parent via the dashboard. I had to migrate to a new host site to accommodate the higher PHP demands of WooCommerce…  using the FTP protocol to upload the parent them was not working! WordPress did not recognize the uploaded files. I changed my username and password for security today, sorry you could not log on! Check it out, got a good start! –

http://bajaretireddate.com/wordpress/

Have a great Easter Laura! And again thank you for getting back to me!

Laura

Looking good 🙂 Glad you could resolve it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

BajaPablo
    Participant

Thanks again!

BajaPablo
    Participant

Hi Laura, just sent to Radu, he has not responded to me re:these issues… I have attached the files sent to him on April 22nd, thanks! My website is looking great, love your theme, check it out! – http://bajaretireddate.com/wordpress/

Radu, I still have the issues in the last 2 mails sent to you, please respond, its been over 48 hours. I still have 5 and 1/4 months of support left as I bought the theme 3 weeks ago, please provide the help promised when I bought your theme!

April 22nd – “now I need to add terms and conditions, where and how do I do that”

April 22nd – “I have too many profile matching fields! And they are duplicated, if I check one, it checks all the duplicates… so I cannot get a total of 100% with all the duplicate fields checked!!! See the list attached in the previous mail sent on April 22nd… how do I set the fields I need?”

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     BajaPablo
    Participant

Thanks for helping expedite my website creation process Laura! Just sent to Radu…
    Radu, Thanks so much for the quick reply, I am nearing the day that my website will go live… I am excited and getting my website done this past weekend was a main priority for me… I have watched that video a dozen times, and still cannot figure why I have so many buddy matching fields… please let me know if @Laura can do these 5 items in 1 hour… I will be glad to pay $35 for her services.
    1. Fix the “too many fields in the matching profile match set-up” and please repair. If I need to eliminate or temporarily disable a plug-in to make future changes let me know.
    2. I need terms and conditions and privacy policy enabled and customization by me for context changes. You are asked to check a box “I agree to terms and conditions” when registering and I can’t find them anywhere! Terms and conditions should be on the register pages and privacy policy on the contact page right?
    3. I need the reCaptcha on the little pop up register page resulted from the top little signup button, I have it installed on the main register page but I need it in both places.
    4. Also the message to non-registered visitors is not very pretty on the blog page – “Apologies, but no results were found. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.” with the search field. I would like to be able the change that to “This content is available to higher membership levels only” without the search field.
    5. Please take a look at the site and suggest ways to improve it and make it more simplified yet functional. I am trying to make the site simple to navigate and user friendly.
    Thank you for your excellent service to date!

Laura

Hello, please stay at the topic where radu answered 🙂
    Let me know if you have any other issue

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?