This topic has 16 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by spilomac.

• Author
     spilomac
    Participant

hello,

I want to install the plugin:

But when I install it, I get an error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hextorgb() (previously declared in /home/sqiijgpv/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/helpers.php:2) in /home/sqiijgpv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/codecanyon-8553252-dynamic-post-filter/functions/front-functions.php on line 108

What to do?

Thank you and sorry for my English.

spilomac
    Participant

Ah and I do not find how to add menus in the profiles:

Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     spilomac
    Participant

I use: for the comments, but I can not disable the comments template, how?

spilomac
    Participant

PLugin :

spilomac
    Participant

Up please 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

hi @spilomac
    sorry for the late reply.

to fix first error please update this file content with the content from the attached file wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/helpers.php

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

your seconde question is already in the FAQ section https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-to-add-more-tabs-next-to-the-profile-image

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

about the comments, is a default WP functionality that can be disable generally for new posts in Settings – Discussion and for already created posts in the post edit page in the Discussion section(if you don’t see it then enable it from Screen Options)

---

spilomac
    Participant

hello,

Thank you, I’ve updated the file, but still an error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare hextorgb() (previously declared in /home/sqiijgpv/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/helpers.php:3) in /home/sqiijgpv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/dynamic-post-filter/functions/front-functions.php on line 105

Thank you for the other questions, I love your support 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Try again with that file since I have updated it.

I am glad you appreciate our team efforts

---

spilomac
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Try this content attached

---

Attachments:
     spilomac
    Participant

hello,

Thank you, but still the same error!

The plugin has been removed from CodeCanyon so I think it is useless to look 🙁

Thank you anyway.

Abe
    Keymaster

don’t know what to say. email me the plugin archive to test it abe@seventhqueen.com

---

spilomac
    Participant

hello,

I sent you an email

thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

Unfortunately the plugin needs to add a check if the function doesn’t exist before declaring it…

---

spilomac
    Participant

Ok thank you for trying to fix it, I will try to contact the plugin creator

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?