This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     MegaMatts
    Participant

Hi Team

I’m looking to add local images to the top of my homepage.

I’m using Geolify, I’ve uploaded an image, paid for impressions and turned their test mode on. I’ve tried adding their script (<script type=’text/javascript’ src=’http://www.geolify.com/geoimage.php?id=8713′></script&gt;) to the body section of the WP homepage and also tried adding it to the CustomCSS and CustomJavascript sections of Revolution Slider but I can’t get images to load.

I’m using Revolution Slider with your integrated floating registration/search form. Do you know how to use Geolify with Revolution Slider or if its possible to deactivate Revolution Slider and use shortcodes to add the forms on to Geolify’s local image script??

Thanks in advance
    Matt

MegaMatts
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, could you detail me a bit more what do you plan to do? Is the first time i hear about geolify

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

MegaMatts
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, maybe they mean adding it to header.php? Try adding it to header.php in child theme
    To integrate it you will need to hire a developer, it seems like a lot of work needs to be done for that

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

MegaMatts
    Participant

Hi Laura

Thanks, Geolify javascript works fine but its proving difficult to integrate with the BuddyPress forms. I’ll keep working on it and post an update if/when I find a solution!

Laura

Hello, good, if you find any way please let us know 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?