This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     cokefour
    Participant

Hi there,

My current installation allows people to sign up without entering their payment information. How can I get the form to ask for payment? I have Woocommerce installed but clicking on the membership level just takes you tho the sign up form and that’s it. No PayPal routing or basket.

Thanks

Clem

Laura

Hello, you can restrict everything so it requires a membership, at theme options > memberships 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cokefour
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    I know about the restriction but what I want is for them to provide payment details at sign up but it is not in the form. How to I add that?
    Kind regards,
    Clement

Laura

Hello, i understand, but if you use buddypress as registration method then they wont be able to select membership until they login AFTER the registration. What you could do is redirect the register page of buddypress to the membership levels page so they register from there.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cokefour
    Participant

I still can’t get the payment bit to work. Do I need to create Woocommerce products first to associate with the memberships?

Laura

Hello, woocommerce is not related to the membership system, its paid memberships pro

cokefour
    Participant

I have set up the paid memberships pro already. My problem is that users do not get prompted to make payment on the sign up form. The one using Paid Memberships Pro and the modal form that you access from the top menu. What I’m expecting is that after the user has entered their details, they should be directed to a checkout button so they can enter their card details.
    At the moment, the only place I can see the PayPal checkout is after a member has already signed up and they want to upgrade their membership.
    How can I make it so that they are prompted for payment on sign up?

Laura

Hello, after registration, they have to login to see the membership levels, if you prefer you could set a trial membership automatically assign for new users

cokefour
    Participant

I’ve already managed to get them to automatically enrol on basic membership but the theme needs to find a way to put the payment details into the sign up form. It should be seamless. How can I add a route from the form to the checkout?

Laura

Hello that depends on how pmpro wants to integrate with buddypress, i am glad you could manage it 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?