This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     briceemry
    Participant

Hello. With the purchase of this theme there a little over a year, all the youtube videos I incorporated in my posts was displayed, but now every time I integrate a video in my posts (general theme settings – media) nothing is displayed.
    How to fix this?
    How to integrate video at the end of the post?
    Thanks!

sharmstr

Adding a video using Theme General Settings as always added the video to the top, not the bottom of the post, so long as the post type is Video and you have not turned off “display media on post page” in Theme Options > Blog or in Theme General Settings > Media > Show media on post page.

To add a video to the bottom, you can turn off displaying it at the top of the post in one of the two ways I’ve described above, then embed a video the WordPress standard way of doing it which is paste the link in the editor.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?