This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     sjhamb
    Participant

Hi Team Kleo,

i am having difficulties in call to action /internal linking of a page. Working on Agency template(multisite). There is no call to action in visual composer and internal linking is not working with button.

sharmstr

Can you give me more details on what you’re trying to do and how you’re trying to do it?

You can set a “Element ID” on a row (section) that will be an anchor point. Then you can create a button to scroll to that anchor by putting “#yourelementid” in the button URL.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sjhamb
    Participant

Got that thanks!
    Also when i click on the button it simply loads that section what if i want the page to scroll to that particular section? Can you please help me out with this?

sharmstr

That’s what I’ve showed you. You set the element ID on the section you want to scroll to, not on the row that has the button.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sjhamb
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Give the sections a top padding of 80px.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?