This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     npcdesarrollos
    Participant

I am getting an internal server error when I complete the cart, select payment gateway and … error

[03-May-2017 01:16:37 UTC] id was called incorrectly. No se debería acceder a las propiedades del producto directamente. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), do_action(‘template_redirect’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WC_AJAX::do_wc_ajax, do_action(‘wc_ajax_checkout’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WC_AJAX::checkout, WC_Checkout->process_checkout, WC_Checkout->process_order_payment, WC_Payment_Gateways->get_available_payment_gateways, apply_filters(‘woocommerce_available_payment_gateways’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WC_Subscriptions_Payment_Gateways::get_available_payment_gateways, WC_Subscriptions_Cart::cart_contains_subscription, WC_Subscriptions_Product::is_subscription, WC_Abstract_Legacy_Product->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0.

Laura

Hi,

Do you have the latest version of WordPress ? If not update those

Do you have the latest version of Kleo theme ? If not update those

Do you have the latest version of plugins installed ? If not update those

If you de-activate all plugins excepting BuddyPress/bbPress it works? if yes enable back plugins one by one to identify what causes this.

If you de-activate the child theme it works ?

Let me know

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

npcdesarrollos
    Participant

Was the subscription plugin woocommenrce that is not updated. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for the help.

Laura

Glad you could resolve it 🙂 If you are happy with the theme please rate us 5 stars at themeforest as it would help a lot 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?