This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     AndreBoyle
    Participant

I’ve created an intranet site with the Kleo theme and it looks really good in Chrome and Firefox. However, in Internet Explorer 10 it’s rendering as a single column, full width, layout. It looks almost as though it’s rendering the phone interface.

This happens regardless of what I display on screen, i.e. a single post, page or complex layout.

Any advice welcomed.

Radu

Hello,

Please provide screenshot including browser of that broken page.

Also provide source code of that page.

What version of kleo do you have ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     AndreBoyle
    Participant

I’ve checked and it was compatibility mode that was causing the issue. Apologies for raising that as a problem.

On a side note, on IE10 the Posts Grid displays included images in GRID layout as the maximum size of the image. It doesn’t scale it. All other display layouts for the Grid work just fine.

I’d like to provide a link but it’s an intranet site.

Dre

Radu

You can force disable IE compatibility mode by adding this line immediately after open.

COPY CODE

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=9; IE=8; IE=7; IE=EDGE" />

In a future update will be fix that post grid image issue.

Have a great day.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

kickinknowledge
    Participant

I’m having this issue also, but I already have <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=9; IE=8; IE=7; IE=EDGE" /> In my header.php. My main full width column is looking like just the mobile version in the latest version of Internet Explorer 🙁 Please see attached screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi kickinknowledge,

Can you please provide your URL to take a look ?

Cheers

Radu

kickinknowledge
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     kickinknowledge
    Participant

Hello? Any progress on this? It’s a pretty serious issue.

Radu

Hi,

In ie10 i see your website is showing ok.

From the browser from that you have made the screenshot please visit the kleo demo and let me know if it’s look like in your picture.

Cheers

Radu

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Please specify exactly what version of IE do you use

kickinknowledge
    Participant

As we said in the first post, we have the “latest version of Internet Explorer” which is IE 11. I tested on a third party website for IE 11 and we also have the issue – http://netrenderer.com/index.php

Radu

Hi,

Please add this to your wp-admin -> theme options -> general settings -> quick css

COPY CODE

.article-content section.container-wrap.main-color.vc_row-o-full-height {
    width:100% !important; }

Let me know

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?