This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     xquestion09
    Participant

Hello,

Every time I make a change in the WordPress theme customizer. I get a popup that says “Invalid customizer-beautify.json format!” the change is applied but the popup error comes up on every single change, drastically affecting my ability to customize efficiently. What is this all about?

Thanks.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

that’s odd did you have latest theme update ?

TRy to de-activate all plugins and try to customize and save again , you see same error ?

If yes provide ftp + wp-admin credentials here in a private reply

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     xquestion09
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

The login credentials are incorrect, please let me know the correct ones.

Cheers
    R.

xquestion09
    Participant
     xquestion09
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

I found the cause, this plugin: Customizer Site Beautify – Beta, if I de-activate this the customizer works as it should, you can contact the plugin developer to ask about this.

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?