This topic has 19 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     Andrey
    Participant

Good day SeventhQueen team. I have this problem, I have installed the plugin registration uLogin via social networks. When registering users through uLogin with some fine. While some users are not visible on the page of the members, that is, they are registered in the Admin Panel, and they got to the site I do not see them. What is the fix to make it all okay. Now all I have in the Admin Panel 10 users, but the site shows only 8, I would like to solve this problem before the mass registration. Respectfully Andrew.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrey
    Participant

I ask for help urgently, because users are even just through the registration form, and don’t see them on the site. Ask for help. Yours sincerely Andrew!

Andrey
    Participant

Here’s a user http://lovelovely.ru/members/potaxa/, he signed up and made all the data about yourself, but it is not visible to community http://lovelovely.ru/members/ and not on the main page, etc. At the moment I have 12 users only see 9 of them. Please check what is wrong with my website, it is very important to me, so how am I going to lose their users. Sincerely Andrew!

Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant

Users continue to be recorded and I have already lost 5 (invisible) users. Help solve the problem!!! It is very important, access to Admin Panel and FTP to provide.

Andrey
    Participant

Tell me please, somebody help me?

Catalin

Hello sir,

Credentials you provided are not working anymore. Please give me admin aces to your WordPress to be able to replicate your issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Andrey
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrey
    Participant

Good morning, will update, my developer was able to display all the users on the homepage, but on the page http://lovelovely.ru/members/ he was never able to configure, I need to display all users here. Also, not all users are displayed in the profiles and in the activity.

Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant

Why am I not can anyone help, my site is not working correctly, was already week …Why not 48 hours as promised

Catalin

Hello Sir,

Sorry for late reply.
    This is a compatibility matter between the plugin you installed and BuddyPress and has nothing to do with the theme.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
     Andrey
    Participant

Good day, Catalin and which plugin conflicts with BuddyPress: athorization plug-in or online chat?

Andrey
    Participant

My developer said that the blame for this theme, because it only shows the active users, but it does not want to break your code requests that I have learned from you.

Catalin

It is athorization plugin. You also have some conflicts with chat.

Andrey
    Participant

At this time I disabled both plugins, but users are not visible, check please, I gave you access my developer said that only see active users. It seems to me this is not a plug-ins

Attachments:
     Catalin

Hello,

1. I tried to replicate the error with the users by creating a new account. I am not able to do this on the site, there are some files that are not loading. (js)

2. Also please have in mind the fact that registered users need to login after they register on your site /members page. I logged in with a registered user and now you have 13 members, +1 then your screenshot.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Andrey
    Participant

So what’s the problem, Catalin, what it means.

Andrey
    Participant

What do I need to do to fix this invisible users, I never understood.

Catalin

Hello,

The users are visible in the members directory if they have activity on your site. They need to login for the first time and have some activity on your site. This is the default BuddyPress behavior.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Andrey
    Participant

Thanks for the response, Catalin, i.e. no errors?
    With Respect!

Catalin

Hello sir,

The errors from your site come from plugins installed and custom code developed on the theme.

If the users have no activity the site won’t give you any errors but you won’t be able to see them in members list.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Invisible users’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?