This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abracadabra.

• Author
     Abracadabra
    Participant

Invite anyone is the best invitation plug in for buddypress, not sure if you guys tested it with KLEO. I just played with it now, and avatar sizing for members and groups on these invitations is huge, they are blown up to very large size and not clear. I am attaching screenshots in the next post. I have not running this yet but wanted to let you know that it doesnt look good and it is a very popular plug in.

Abracadabra
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

.06 % of bp sites use this plugin. I wouldnt call that popular. 🙂

The icons aren’t big by default. So either you have a plugin conflict, custom css, site errors or aren’t running the latest version of Kleo. See attached.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Moving this to feature request for plugin compatibility to be voted on.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abracadabra
    Participant

Yes I did have some custom CSS added to enlarge my other avatars but to nowhere near the size that shows up in, you guys actually inputed that CSS for me.

I meant for invitations this is the most stable plug in, perhaps not many people need that function.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?