This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by clyn.

• Author

Tagged: ,

clyn
    Participant

Dear Admin,

I have two group questions please help me… sorry about my english 🙂
    FİRST GROUP
    1 – when i try to download register helped pluging for promembership addon on my dasboard, google chrome alert that this file can be virus, why?

SECOND GROUP
    1 – such as i have member A, member B and member C and member D… But member A and member B cant / dont need to upgrade membership levels. How can enable or disable their account status?
    2 – Member C maybe can upgrade the member C+ and member C++ and member D can do memberhip D+, D++ and D+++ . so if member C wanna upgrade that will go to membership level C page, same as membership D
    3 – i try to pro invite pluging and activated but nothing understand.
    4 – How can add invite code to kleo register form?

Laura

Hello, this depends on the plugin, i do not know about that one or what it has inside.
    i do not understand the other issues, do you want to show sub memberships?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

clyn
    Participant

thank reply, i think i mean sub membership. Also should i open new topic for my new questions or ask under this topic?

best regards

Laura

Hello, better new topics so it helps others to find it 🙂
    About the members sub-levels that option is not avaible in pmpro, maybe in a future it depends on them, but for now there is not such a thing

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

clyn
    Participant

What can I do? Should I write them?
    At the moment i will open new topic about some develop for your other members that help them…

Thanks

Laura

Hello, open a new topic if you have an issue, and i will be there to help you 🙂

clyn
    Participant

I’ll do , thanks…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?