This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     kriscone
    Participant

http://Www.homediary.com
    I have an issue with the homepage header, slider and the body of pages on an iPad. there is a space to the right of the header if I have the revolution slider set to my custom sizes, which do adjust for mobile devices or laptop screens. If I set the revolution slider to responsive it looks okay on an iPad but then for HD screens (1080p) or even the Mac cinema display the images are all distorted, stretched, and my slider text is off. I also like how the slider images float over the page with my custom sizes. So I would like the defined sizes that I have customized but it needs to also display correctly on an iPad. See the screenshots attached. You will also note there appears to be some padding on the right side even as you scroll down into the body of the page not sure why. Is it the revolution slider causing all of this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     kriscone
    Participant

These are the custom sizes I have as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you should let the slider to be responsive since those problems come from your settings in the slider

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?