This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     kloader
    Participant

I have tried all kinds of captcha plugins during the day and none of them work. Did i screw something up?

Also, on the pages, right side is a box saying:

Require Membership

Free Membership

Trial Membership

I cannot find anything telling me what that is for or what I should click/unclick?

Thanks

kevin

kloader
    Participant

and where do i turn on “login with Facebook” i can’t find that either.

thanks
    kevin

Laura

Hello, the required memberships are for the paid memberships pro plugin, that box means that you can check to require a membership to see that blog post/page
    You can manage that from the memberships panel.
    About login with facebook at Sweetdate > Misc you can enable it and place your facebook app id ( you need to have a facebook app with all details and live)

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

kloader
    Participant

Ahhh ok i understand that now. Got facebook login working!!!!!!

I guess because the site is my personal endeavour, i get anal about things lololol. Honestly, after looking at a ton of other dating themes, you really did an amazing job with the site, and i’m NOT massaging you.

One last thing and I think that is it from me. Please view the jpg attachment regarding the member pages mine/yours, i messed them up and can’t find where to change them back. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I hope you take these problems / customer stupidity we send you and put them in the next theme update!

I took my 4 months of picking the brains of author of http://themeforest.net/item/petsitter-job-board-responsive-wordpress-theme/9206865 until i understood the inner workings and finally got my other site done.

Thank you, thank you
    kevin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     kloader
    Participant

ok i figured the profile page out, duuuuhhhhhh again.

But what is the down arrow on http://singlesdatingforpetowners.com/members/adminkevin/settings/profile/ (profile visibility). How/where do i delete it?

thanks once again.
    kevin

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

kloader
    Participant

Actually i found the answer on the buddypress site by accident.

Thank you
    kevin

Laura

Hello, glad you could resolve it! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?