This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by broadsword.

• Author

Tagged: ,

broadsword
    Participant

Hi there,

Just wondering if the width of a regular simple nav tab can be set to be responsive.

So, if for instance you have four tabs, how can it be set so that each takes up 25% of the width of the container containing the tabs?

Radu

Hi,

I cannot figure out about what tabs are you talking about, can you please provide a URL where that tabs appears ?

Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     broadsword
    Participant

Sure, right here, @Radu :

http://www.myselfdefensetraining.com/awesome-enrollment-options/

See the four tabs below the first image? I’d like to figure out how to make each take up 1/4th of the width instead of being all stacked up in the center.

Radu

Hi,

Use this css add it to Wp-Admin -> Theme Options -> General Settings -> Quick CSS

COPY CODE

li.vc_tta-tab {
        width: 25%;
        padding:0 !important;
        margin: 0 !important;
    }

Let me know if its ok

Best Regards

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Radu

By using this CSS modifications will be applied only for this page, (page with id )

COPY CODE

body.page-id-19038 li.vc_tta-tab {
        width: 25%;
        padding:0 !important;
        margin: 0 !important;
    }

Cheers

broadsword
    Participant

That’s some very slick CSS right there, @Radu – thanks, will give it a try! 🙂

broadsword
    Participant

Superb, that worked like a charm. Thanks, @Radu!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?