This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     racso420
    Participant

Hi guys,

After the update, the theme wont work properly on ipad, it works fine on pc, smartphones etc…

this happend once before, but you guys did something and then it was good again, any suggestions?

O.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you please provide some login credentials so I can take a look into this for you. Currently your site is in maintenance mode so I am unable to inspect.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

racso420
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have logged into your site simulating an iPad and I can’t see any issues. Can you do the following for me

Go to Safari settings (or the browser you’re using) and clear all browser data except for passwords and form data, close and reopen the browser.

Send screenshots and info of pages / sections not working as expected.

Thanks

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

racso420
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Glad I could help 🙂

Caching can be very aggressive on smaller devices so it’s always worth forcing the cache issue.

All the best,

Kieran.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?