This topic has 45 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     hma
    Participant

Yes, very nice of you to offer. My site is at stepsingle.wpengine.com
    thanks,
    hervé

BDecker19
    Participant

Ok, have just gone through the code some more and think getting closer to understanding what you mean. So i see now how the $text variable in login_radius_bp_avatar I guess needs to line up with the $output variable being returned in kleo_menu_user_avatar, which is the adjustment you made.

Just confused still the order these things are getting called though. kleo_menu_user_avatar is getting called by kleo_setup_user_avatar_nav I guess every time the page loads with the menu in it? What about login_radius_bp_avatar… when / how is that getting called?

sharmstr

Hey Benji – I’m sorry man, but I’ve already spent a few hours getting this to work for you. I really dont have any more time to spend on it. Read up on filters.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

BDecker19
    Participant

And Hma — wanna email me at bensdecker@gmail.com and can discuss off-thread?

BDecker19
    Participant

Hmm… ok. I still don’t understand if Kleo has official support (or if you are official support?), although suppose will take it how can get it…

Laura

Hello, did you resolve the issue? Or just curious about how it works? Actually, we try to help a lot of people everyday, and maybe, custom explanations may take some time that we could spend answering other issues, if you have a doubt about php, i think the best forum to find help is WordPress official support forum, also maybe this can help you:

The classes are just a way to style it, but maybe the plugin overrides your current class, so you may need to override plugin styles.
    If the menu where the avatar appears uses an specific call, then a plugin could not show the avatar there because it doesnt know what class is the theme using, it will maybe add the avatar to buddypress profile because it has the compability and searches for the bp avatar function then places the avatar there if found.

As the plugin doesnt actually know that we have a top menu with a pretty rounded circle where avatars should show, then it wont look for it unless we tell him to do it.

The functions, i suppose (as i didnt see it) its letting the plugin know that when he calls to bp avatar or another call, then he should place the avatar in our custom function (the pretty rounded circle)

I hope this can help you a little 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?