This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by nolls.

• Author
     nolls
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve got an issue with Buddypress 2.1. If I write a reply on a reply, it wouldn’t display. I have to refresh the activity stream to see the reply. I deactivate all plugins. Same issue.
    With another theme it works. In Buddypress 2.0.3 I don’t have this issue.
    I detected this issue in Kleo 1.6.3 and 2.0
    How I can resolve this?

sharmstr

+1

@abe
    : The admin-ajax.php request is timing out on replies to a reply. The post variables look okay except maybe that the form_id is duplicated. Meaning within a specific activity the same form_id is used for each reply. I’m not sure if that’s an issue or not. Maybe it uses that id so it knows what activity the reply is attached to.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

gintautas
    Participant

+1 The same problem as Nolls

giorgos
    Participant

+1
    same here. when reply on a reply users receive:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in wp-content/themes/kleo/buddypress/buddypress-functions.php on line 794

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I will take a look at this and come with a solution.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

nolls
    Participant

Thanks a lot!
    Than I will update to 2.0 and BP 2.1.

gintautas
    Participant

Will be waiting for solution too. Thanks.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there,
    we did some changes and uploaded on the demo and we will try to release the update this week.

If you can try the demo and see if you still encounter this I will be grateful.

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Works great on the demo.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

nolls
    Participant

Where do I find the demo?

sharmstr

http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/

nolls
    Participant

Thanks, yes works great!

giorgos
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@giorgos there were several files changed so it will be a bit tricky to give you the solution. Please wait until Monday for the update. Thanks

---

nolls
    Participant

Solved with the update to 2.1
    Thanks very much!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Issue reply on a reply in the activity stream’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?