This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by tonari.

• Author
     tonari
    Participant

Hi, i have an issue with the function “link to the larger image”.
    Where can i set the size of the larger image that will be displayed ?
    Because my file is 1600px large, and the one i have when i click on my picture, to see the large one, is only 1024px.

As you can see on my pics, the size is actually the same when i click to see the larger file.
    The picture settings on my page are set to :
    – picture size: large
    – link to a larger picture : yes

When i use the chromes’s option “inspect the element”, i can see that my picture is set to 1024px large, i think that’s normal because i set the option size to large (and not full), but my problem is to set the size of “link to large picture” to full size.
    Do you know how can i do that ?

Thanks. 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

The switch is to link to “large” image, not full. So, it will show whatever size you have set for “large” in WP Admin > Settings > Media > Large. If you change the large image sizes, you either need to regenerate your images so previously uploaded images will have the larger size or just reupload the image you’re using for this topic.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

tonari
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your answer 🙂
    I already have changed the image size, but i did not thought to regenerate my images.
    Thanks a lot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?