This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     JoshuaBretag
    Participant

Hi team,

Thanks for the awesome Theme I have been modifying your demo page and I noticed that one area of your Visual composer is not working (See attached image) how I got about getting that to work?

Regards
    Josh

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Hey Josh,

Can you be more specific? I cant tell by the image what you’re issue is. thanks!

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

JoshuaBretag
    Participant

Hi Sharmstr,

Sorry about that, thought you be able to expand the image. When I create the lines with 2 sections and put them together so there is no spacing between them (See areas that are highlighted in red) they don’t show up on the page.

I can give you logins by private message if required.

sharmstr

Hey Josh,

yeah, please provide credentials and a link. Just mark it private before submitting.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

JoshuaBretag
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

You have the section set to draft. 🙂

If you click on the pencil icon for the row, you can either enable it or set it to draft. For example, in order for me to even view your page, I had to set your revslider row to draft. The page was taking way too long to load otherwise.

JoshuaBretag
    Participant

Ahh i see I felel so STUPID

sharmstr

Don’t. Same thing happened to me. LOL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?