This topic has 15 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     kbug
    Participant

Hi, Just installed the theme, working through the demo content.

I noticed that I cannot edit pages with revolution slider (frontend editor). It shows the loading screen (/wp-admin/post.php?vc_action=vc_inline&post_id=816&post_type=page), and then redirects me to a blank loading page (/?vc_editable=true&vc_post_id=816).

Here’s the log I’m getting:
    ReferenceError: revslider_showDoubleJqueryError is not defined(…)
    vc.ShortcodesBuilder.buildFromContent @ shortcodes_builder.js?ver=4.6.2:84
    vc.build @ build.js?ver=4.6.2:64
    (anonymous function) @ vc_page_editable.js?ver=4.6.2:296
    m.Callbacks.j @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2
    m.Callbacks.k.fireWith @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2
    m.extend.ready @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2
    J @ jquery.js?ver=1.11.3:2

Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

kbug
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, it does let me edit the page, please try to clean your browser cache with ctrl+f5 or try without cookies

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

kbug
    Participant

Did you try editing it with visual composer frontend editor? I tried it on 3 different machines, both on chrome and firefox I get the same lockup. On firefox I get this:

Failure at Presize of Slider:ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined load-scripts.php:15:15

Laura

Hello, ty with backend editor, is the most estable for visual composer

kbug
    Participant

backend editor works, but is it possible to make frontend editor work as well?

Laura

Hello, try deactivating some plugins, frontend editor could not work with some complex plugins activated

kbug
    Participant

I have disabled all the plugins except the required ones, and a few recommended ones by the theme. Same situation.

Laura

Hello, depending on the server that could require more resources, disable big plugins for example woocommerce, paid memberships pro, bbpres, and once you finish the page, reactivate them

kbug
    Participant

referring to the theme documentation, I have php 5.5 running, with 256M PHP memory limit. This is above the requirements, so I don’t think it’s a resources problem, especially when the browser complains about loading jquery twice for every rev slider page.

Just to make sure, I tried disabling all the plugins except Revolution slider, Visual composer and K elements. Did not change anything.

I hope you can find a solution to this. I can easily work on the website as is, but I’d like to have everything working as little things like these can cause unexpected problems in the future, as you probably understand. Thanks for the help so far!

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Andrei

Can you please update to Kleo 3.0.9, update all related plugins and let me know if this still happens ?

Looking forward.

npcdesarrollos
    Participant

hola yo estoy teniendo el mismo problema, pudieron encontrar alguna solucion? actualice ayer todos los plugins y el tema pero sigue creando un conflicto, solo funciona el sitio si desactivo revolution slider

npcdesarrollos
    Participant

hi i am having the same problem, they could find some solution? Yesterday update all plugins and theme but still creates a conflict, the site only works if I disable revolution slider

Andrei

Our theme doesn’t have any issues using revolution slider so the conflict might come from another plugin.

I recommend you to deactivate all your plugins and re-activate them one by one until you find the one thats producing your issue.

Cheers

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?