This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     tattoobooksonline
    Participant

I just started having issues too – and I think it is related to VC. After last updates, looks like it killed the way preview blog posts were hanging on the front page. And compare (ie w/ Chrome w/ fire fox) def something going on here…

http:// teachmetotattoo.com

Any ideas?

I ran through plug-ins one by one and I think it is the theme.
    Active users widget on front page – hover mouse – looks faded out.
    And a new white space area below there, used to show preview of all “featured” posts w/ images – disappeared.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     tattoobooksonline
    Participant

These are the only plugins:

Attachments:
     tattoobooksonline
    Participant

View from within visual composer – elements are still there…

Attachments:
     tattoobooksonline
    Participant

I also just noticed an eMail from host saying WordPress was updated automatically to 4.5, maybe this is an issue?

tattoobooksonline
    Participant

When will KLEO update for 4.5 wordpress compatibility to include rev slider serial update?
    Thanks!
    We are stuck in maintenance mode until then.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi please see this article related to wordPress 4.5 until the 4.0.5 KLEO version is released

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/kleo/article/wordpress-4-5-kleo-4-0-5-error

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

tattoobooksonline
    Participant

Abe – This is Resolved now, the theme update fixed.
    Thanks!!

Question: I am still getting: “A new version of Slider Revolution is available”
    Is this okay?

Abe
    Keymaster

Great. related to Slider Revolution, have you checked Appearance – Install Plugins to see if you can update it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?