This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

Hello,

I have created a new page on our website (http://live.inhouserecruitment.co.uk/test-conference-programme/) but at the top of the page it has added ‘Empty section. Edit page to add content here.’ this also appears in a few other areas of the website, however, I have no idea how to remove it. I was it to just be blank.

I have tried going into all the row settings etc but I cannot find where the issues is.

Looking into the HTML it appears to be in the tab settings (see below) but I can’t find where to go to remove this.

Could you please offer some assistance? This is really urgent!

<div id=”tab-1497283505591-3class=”tab-pane“>Empty section. Edit page to add content here.
    </div>
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

Just edit the page and add into the kleo accordions sections an text block in that you witll “write” a space (space bar) and that’s all

Module haves a default text

+ add new element inside every accordion

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?