This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     Steeley1
    Participant

Please take a look at the video to see the issue. I’m extreemly worried!

Thak you

Radu

Did you encounter the same using default wp theme ?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Steeley1
    Participant

No I did not.

Thanks

Steeley1
    Participant

Hi

What I should have pointed out, the issues with Paid Membership Pro means that any new member who tries to take out a subscription can’t check out. After they have agreed to the terms of use, no check out button is displayed.

And yes I have tested it with the 2017 theme which works perfectly. So can you please look at this urgently.

Thanks

Steeley1
    Participant

*I should have mentioned that a payment gateway is already configured on my website.

Radu

Did you had disabled child theme ?

For me on my local install it works pmpro + theme.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Steeley1
    Participant

It does not work properly with the parent theme or even the child theme, it does, however, work with the 2017 theme. This issue has to be resolved as a matter of urgency, you can’t have a membership site where a person cannot purchase a membership.

Yes, the site is not redirecting at the moment but it is far from being perfect. Please look at my evidence in the video below, it is sometimes easier to demonstrate and get the point across by using a visual aid.

Radu

Hi,

Just go to wp-admin -> theme options-> memberships -> Allow registrations also from PMPRO checkout page. -> on

Cheers
    R

Steeley1
    Participant

Thank you Radu

I’m very happy it’s working!

Thank you

Radu

Great
    Cheers
    R

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?