This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     interestica
    Participant

Having some major issues with the display of the Menu in Chrome.
    When sticky, the menu seems to have some sort of scroll going on when scrolling the page itself. The Logo does remain fixed, but the menu items get covered. I can mouse-over the invisible items (which suggests its only a display issue).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nei1kmsnjmnufss/Screenshot%202014-05-12%2014.43.00.png

interestica
    Participant

Another issue (and likely related to the menu display issues) – none of the CSS animations for the menu items work. (eg. the menu items don’t change colour on mouse-over)

interestica
    Participant

Okay, this all seems to be related to using the DISPLAY SETTINGS for the home page and trying to turn off ‘TRANSPARENT MAIN MENU’

When I uncheck that, I get the weird scrolling issues. And, the TOP *BAR* no longer stays sticky.

I want a non-transparent Top Menu AND a sticky TOP BAR

Abe
    Keymaster

Please share a link to the problematic page. make sure you haven’t enabled Transparent Main Menu in WP admin – Theme options – Header options

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

interestica
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Please give me some login to take a look but what pages have the problems? Also switching from child to main parent won’t have to make those problems only if you have added something bag in the child theme.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

interestica
    Participant
     interestica
    Participant

Wait, setting ‘private reply’ ensure that content isn’t publicly visible, right??

interestica
    Participant

Does the colour denote the private/non private posts?

Non-Private post.

interestica
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, yes the private reply is only for admin eyes and all of your last replies are marked as private. You should mark private only the confidential replies.
    The website given says it does not exist. Can you check if is right?

---

interestica
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

hi, I tested in Chrome and looks good. It was fixed after the 1.5 update?

---

interestica
    Participant

We are running 1.5
    I’ve tested in multiple computers now running osx/chrome and the issue is there.

The TOP MENU does not remain on top when scrolling down.
    It does in FIREFOX.
    Also, when scrolling down, the main menu scrolls oddly along with the rest of the page.

Can you confirm that the top menu sticks to the top?
    Can you send me a screenshot to confirm?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, The top menu should not remain on top when scrolling, only the main menu. I tested it on Chrome/osX and it acts just like in Firefox

---

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?