This topic has 19 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     d_enajetic
    Participant

Hello All,
    Building some page templates for my next site and having some issues with the Tabs. I’m using the Tabs that HAVE NOT been deprecated. In the admin I can switch between them, edit the content for each, etc. but when I publish the page, I can’t switch between them. All of them show, but only the default (tab 1) shows you it’s content. I’m on the current version of Kleo and VC. I’ve also deactivated plugins to see if there was a compatibility issue, nothing changes.

I also noticed another site I’m working on using Kleo (yes, he has his own license) is having the same issues. I created his page a couple weeks back and it worked fine. Now it has the same issues as my test site. Anyhow suggestions or help you can provide will greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tasherre

Laura

Hello, please try deactivating some plugins and testing again, it could be a conflict between them 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

d_enajetic
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, attached errors at your page, do you have any idea of what could be causing this?
    If you have cache plugins or minify js plugins, deactivate them and test again.
    If not please share admin credentials so i can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     d_enajetic
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, please contact your hosting provider as its seems to be an issue related to them, tested with a different theme and the issue its still there.

d_enajetic
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, try deactivating and deleting that plugin flowplayer5
    Seems to be the issue

d_enajetic
    Participant

That’s not the issue, Laura. Again this is also happening on another site where I don’t have Flowplayer installed.

Laura

Hello, the support of your hosting said the same as i am saying, and i tested it with wordpress default theme, its not an issue related to our theme. Its a plugin or the server.
    Maybe try to delete visual composer and install it again.

d_enajetic
    Participant

Deleted, reinstalled, nothing has changed. Any other suggestions?

Laura

Do you use a cdn? Your cache plugin, did it add any codes to your functions.php, wp-config.php ?

d_enajetic
    Participant

Hey Laura,
    It took me while, but I figured it out. It’s the Section ID. If you rename it, that screws up everything. I see there’s a note that says “make sure it is unique and valid according to w3c specification” but the link gives me an Error 400. If I knew what the rules are for renaming that would help out greatly.

Thanks for your assistance. It’s greatly appreciated.

Laura

Hello, i am happy you could resolve it!It will help others for sure 🙂

d_enajetic
    Participant

OK, for anyone that has issues with renaming Tabs and having them not work properly afterwards, the answer is very simple. So simple, it’s absolutely infuriating that I didn’t figure it out sooner and that no one else has posted it.

There’s Tab Names then Tab IDs.
    1. Tab names can be renamed to pretty much anything: Tab 1, Option 2, etc.
    2. Tab IDs have to be named in a specific manner. If you have multiple words you have to use hyphens between each word: Tab-1, Option-2, Number-3. They will not work if you name them in this manner: Tab 1, Option 2, etc. Also make sure you don’t have any spaces after your final word. Trust me, it happens.

Enjoy

Laura

Awesome! 🙂

Chillibabe
    Participant

d-enajetic…Hi! I seem to be having the very same problem because my tabs simply will not show up on the profile page even after enabling them. I did change my tab names but I’m having a problem differentiating from the tab name and tab ID. Where do I find either of them? Kindly assist me? I can’t seem to figure it all out. Thank you. It took me forever to find your helpful post. But I’m glad I did.

d_enajetic
    Participant

Hi Chill,
    I believe you’re speaking on the Buddypress aspect of Kleo, which (I could be wrong) the issue I was having doesn’t apply. Hopefully the good folks of Seventh Queen will get your sorted shortly.

Chillibabe
    Participant

Yeah thanks D. It’s the Buddypress aspect of Sweet date. I hope they get back to me.

Laura

Hello @chillibabe can you open a new topic about this? 🙂

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?