This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     fab_giovanetti
    Participant

Hello there, one of my users just flagged she is having problems on Safari to view the platform correctly. I asked her to send me some screenshots, this is what she is seeing.

Not sure if it’s her laptop or safari, everything is up to date to the latest version

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

I’m, unable to reproduce that view in safari… please tell me the steps to reproduce that, on your site everything appears ok while using safari

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     fab_giovanetti
    Participant

Apparently it was one of my users, she says she is still having the issue!

Radu

I need more informations to can be able to reproduce this on my local install

What phone ? what ios version ?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     fab_giovanetti
    Participant

it was on her laptop – normal laptop using chrome – I opened another ticket about comments disappearing, I wonder if it’s the same issue?

Our developer looked into it and reported:

I’m guessing that the kleo.dynamic.css file wasn’t pulling down for you, that is where the config lives for styling those buttons

<link rel=’stylesheet’ id=’kleo-dynamic-css’ href=’http://www.healthbloggerscommunity.com/wp-content/uploads/custom_styles/kleo_dynamic.css?ver=1.2.3&#8242; type=’text/css’ media=’all’ />

could it be that causing troubles?

Radu

Hi,

That file it contains all styles that you have made in the customizer.

If you have any cache plugin that can be a cause for that view or the user connexion speed or the user browser cache, as how i said i cannot reproduce that view in my installation and also on the demo this is not happens.

If you know exactly the steps that causes the please let me know

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?