This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Dmarkham.

• Author
     Dmarkham
    Participant

I installed iThemes Exchange and LearnDash (and the extension) and notice that when adding a ‘membership’ the “Advanced” menu displays with very large labels and doesn’t seem to work correctly when trying to add a course to that membership/product.

How can I determine if the issue is with KLEO, Exchange, or LearnDash (which claims to integrate with Exchange)?

Thanks

Dmarkham
    Participant

Well, I’ve learned a couple things. I set up a new KLEO site without installing PMpro or anything else for that matter and then installed Exchange and LearnDash. Everything works as expected so far.

Dmarkham
    Participant

Well maybe not working as expected.
    Exchange did not automatically set up the pages needed and when I did the store page as a WP page, inserting the short code, that didn’t work either.

Can you tell if this is a theme issue?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We haven’t tested the plugins but you should read their integration documentation since those pages and shortcodes should work as expected

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Dmarkham
    Participant

Shortcodes “work”. However, the “store” is largely useless (graphically) but I think I can work around it (or just go back to PM Pro and Woo Commerce). I still think there’s some odd thing going on when I have pages that aren’t very “tall”. I’ll see a tiled image from my media library below the footer. My hunch is it’s related to LearnDash though. I’ll investigate that later.

Thanks, as always, for trying to help.

Dmarkham
    Participant

The issue with the tiled images below the footer seems to have been resolved in the new update.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?