This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

hi,

this is my login page short code for Buddyapp ( [sq_login_form] )

1 – Ithemes and login form short code is working together. Such as Setting/Reading my frontend page is “sports”. After login (short code login page) yet its going to default sports page…

2 – After activate Restric My Site; after click login ( with short code) is not enter to site always turn to same login form never work loign short code. But if i deinstall Ithemes yes login is working.

So i must deactive Ithemes or Restrict My site pluging… Have you ever faced this problem? And what is the solution?

Thanks.

Kieran_SQ

Hi @clyn,

Which iThemes product do you have installed that is causing an issue.

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

clyn
    Participant
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

In that case it is probably the reCaptcha setting, if you disable this it should work again.

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

clyn
    Participant

But this is Pro version features. In free version, i cant use recaptcha…

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Have a look through the plugin settings, there must be something in there to do with login that is causing the issue, maybe a honeypot field?

I do not use the plugin so I am not familiar with it’s settings.

Kieran.

clyn
    Participant

under SYSTEM TWEAKS
    Suspicious Query Strings
    if this option enable: Filter Suspicious Query Strings in the URL
    features explain of this: These are very often signs of someone trying to gain access to your site but some plugins and themes can also be blocked.

if disable, login form work and reload my custom page or… SO, is this feature important?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

A lot of how WordPress and themes work require query strings, sometimes this can be abused by malicious visitors. I can’t advise you on what you should do with regards to this feature, but I have never had a site attacked or abused in this method.

Hypothetically, if it were me, I would disable the feature as login and register are integral to the site – but I would contact the plugin author and ask them to address the issue.

Kieran.

clyn
    Participant

Actually i really want to use my site under restrict option with your login form. I will wait your answer. Thanks for all

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Okay, then you’d have to temporarily disable the iThemes feature that’s causing the issue and contact iThemes about addressing the issue for you. That way you can still use the login and use almost all of iThemes security features.

Kieran.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?