This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Sebastien789.

• Author
     Sebastien789
    Participant

Hi,

I use 2 plugins which are used during registration. WP Userfrontend and Dokan.

When someone goes on my register page on Safari, it’s works. When he goes on Chrome or Firefox, there is a bug.

There is some Javascript error on my page, I have try to disable all my plugin expect the 2 I need, and I still have the error.

I’m thinking it could came from the theme itself.

Could you tell me if you think it’s possible that the error came from it please ?

I give you the link in private.

Thanks !
    Sébastien

Sebastien789
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I dont see any javascript errors. I do see errors indicating that its looking for fields that dont exist.

Anyhow, try enabling the WP 2015 Theme. If you have the same problem, then you’ll know its not a theme error.

See attached

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Sebastien789
    Participant

Ok you’re right, I have try with the other theme and I have the same error.
    Just to know, do you have an idea about how to fix this issue ? (It’s ok if you don’t have the time as it’s not an issue with Kleo)

Thanks for your quick reply !

sharmstr

I have no idea. Never even heard of those plugins. Contact the plugin developers.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Sebastien789
    Participant

ok thanks for your reply ! 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?