This topic has 14 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by scottmriley.

• Author
     scottmriley
    Participant

I just upgraded to 3.03 after being prompted in the theme update panel of wp-admin. I also tried to upgrade 2 plug-ins – would not install.

So, after logging completely out, closing my browser and then logging back in via the wp-admin panel, this is what comes up, nothing else:

Warning: Missing argument 1 for register_activation_hook(), called in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/simple-picture-menu/index.php on line 29 and defined in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 739

Warning: Missing argument 2 for register_activation_hook(), called in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/simple-picture-menu/index.php on line 29 and defined in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 739

Warning: Missing argument 1 for register_deactivation_hook(), called in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/simple-picture-menu/index.php on line 30 and defined in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 762

Warning: Missing argument 2 for register_deactivation_hook(), called in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/simple-picture-menu/index.php on line 30 and defined in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 762

Warning: Missing argument 1 for register_uninstall_hook(), called in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/simple-picture-menu/index.php on line 31 and defined in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 793

Warning: Missing argument 2 for register_uninstall_hook(), called in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/simple-picture-menu/index.php on line 31 and defined in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 793

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php:739) in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196

What is going on with this theme?! Please help resolve this. All of these issues have made it very difficult to get anything done and put me seriously behind schedule – which amounts to lost $$!

Radu

Hi,

I think the problem is caused by this plugin simple-picture-menu ,try to disable it and check it after.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Admin123
    Participant
     scottmriley
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Thank you for replying. The error is blocking my access to the admin panel, so how do I disable the plugin?

sharmstr

ftp to your server and rename the folder for that plugin.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ScotKinney
    Participant

What’s new in this update btw? I don’t see any info so I can’t decide if I should update or not.

sharmstr

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/kleo-updates-change-log

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

scottmriley
    Participant

Rename it to what? Radu said to disable it, so are you saying that renaming the folder will disable the plugin?

Here’s the path to the call: public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/simple-picture-menu/index.php

So you are suggesting that I rename the simple-picture-menu folder to something else?

Once again, here is the entire error message:
    Warning: Missing argument 1 for register_activation_hook(), called in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/simple-picture-menu/index.php on line 29 and defined in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 739

Warning: Missing argument 2 for register_activation_hook(), called in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/simple-picture-menu/index.php on line 29 and defined in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 739

Warning: Missing argument 1 for register_deactivation_hook(), called in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/simple-picture-menu/index.php on line 30 and defined in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 762

Warning: Missing argument 2 for register_deactivation_hook(), called in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/simple-picture-menu/index.php on line 30 and defined in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 762

Warning: Missing argument 1 for register_uninstall_hook(), called in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/simple-picture-menu/index.php on line 31 and defined in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 793

Warning: Missing argument 2 for register_uninstall_hook(), called in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/simple-picture-menu/index.php on line 31 and defined in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 793

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-includes/plugin.php:739) in /home/webgui6/public_html/itoto.org/wp-content/plugins/wp-super-cache/wp-cache-phase2.php on line 62

sharmstr

Renaming the folder will disable it.

scottmriley
    Participant

Okay, it’s disabled, but I would still like to use it. Isn’t it one of the features marketed with Kleo? Are you going to fix it?

sharmstr

Where does 7th queen claim to work with simple picture menu?

scottmriley
    Participant

I thought it was listed in your features on ThemeForest. I can’t find it now, but I don’t know where it came from if it wasn’t part of the Kleo download.

scottmriley
    Participant

So, to be clear, are you telling me that it’s not your product, so not your problem? Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the help that you’ve given me and the plugin is not that big of a deal. I’ve just been frustrated by the difficulties I’ve had with this theme, but I know that you are doing your best. You have all been obviously working very hard to keep everyone happy, and I’m aware of it. So, thank you very, very much!

sharmstr

I’ve been using Kleo for 1 1/2 years. Never heard of that plugin

scottmriley
    Participant

Okay – I believe you – but I still don’t know how it appeared in the plugins panel. I know I didn’t put it there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?