This topic has 6 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Giohawk
    Participant

Hi guys,

Love the Kleo theme, getting knee-deep in it and enjoying all the features. My only issue is since installing Kleo I’m finding that the Visual Composer has lost some of it’s elements – I no longer have the call to action, dividers or buttons to use? They simply aren’t available in the editor and they show the shortcode text on the front end – i.e: [vc_button]XXXX rather than the actual button.

I find that when I disable K-Elements all lost elements from VC are available in the editor again and show up perfectly on the front end – but of course I need to have K-Elements enabled to use the theme.

Any ideas why this conflict might be happening and how I can resolve it please?

Many thanks.

sharmstr

There’s no ‘conflict’. Kleo specifically and intentionally removes some standard VC elements. The Kleo team has stated that the next update will re-introduce some of the elements. Do search here for more information.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Giohawk
    Participant

Ok great – thanks for the update. Do we know when the next update is due?

sharmstr

I think they said early June.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes the update will come around 10th June. Try updating the Visual composer plugin to its latest available version. we have attached it here and it should fix the Front-end editor issue. We are adding some more elements in the next version too

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Patagonia
    Participant

Hi Abe,

can you make sure that standard VC options are available in K-elements?
    Right now there is not even an option to make 2 columns with a normal shortcode (not using VC).

VC is extremely limited in creating real content (not just flashy banners) and delays page loads.

Also, please update the documentation, so we know what K-elements actually (can) do 🙂

Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes we will add row and columns shortcodes that could be used without VC.

Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?