This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

xpompol
    Participant

After updating I’m getting this error, which prevents me from using the admin panel:

Fatal Error: Call to undefined function kleo_get_category_list_key_array() in /home/tocajazz/domains/tocajazz.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/k-elements/compat/plugin-js-composer/config.php on line 2144

I’ve seen and read other reports similar to this, but none of them helped me. This is what I’m using:

WordPress 4.0
    K-Elements 2.1.1
    WP Bakery Visual Composer 4.3.4 (the one that came with the theme)

All the other plugins came with the theme, all of them updated.

Any ideas?

sharmstr

Did you also upgrade to kleo 2.1.1? You didnt say. If not,

Manual update by FTP.
    – Connect to your server.
    – Go to wp-content/themes/ and copy “kleo” folder to your computer so you have a backup of your old files.
    – Extract kleo.zip that you have downloaded from Themeforest. Make sure the resulting “kleo” folder has a style.css in it. Delete on your server all files inside wp-content/themes/kleo and then copy all files inside “kleo” folder to your server in wp-content/themes/kleo

Last step is to go in WP Admin – Theme options and save the options since some dynamic elements might have been added and to make sure you get the latest styling.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

xpompol
    Participant

That did the trick. Thank you very much. 😀

m3dst3
    Participant

i have some problem i try to do that, and didnt work, please help me

Fatal error: Call to undefined function kleo_get_category_list_key_array() in /home/m3dst3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/k-elements/compat/plugin-js-composer/config.php on line 2144

Abe
    Keymaster

@m3dst3 please follow @sharmstr advice and update Theme to v2.1.1
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/k-elements-fatal-error/#post-34735

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

CHonaker
    Participant

How do I know what version I have installed? I went back to themeforest and downloaded the latest version, tried to install and get message that states files already exists, theme install fail. Yet I still get fatal error when updating K-Elements

CHonaker
    Participant

Reading is a skill, I just noticed you said extract files and then copy and replace in file manager

Abe
    Keymaster

@CHonaker glad it works now 🙂

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?