This topic has 9 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years by vibrancymarketing.

• Author
     contemplate
    Participant

We just upgraded Kleo to Version: 3.0.1, k-Elements to Version 3.0, and Ultimate Addons for VC to Version 3.12.0

It appears we have a conflict between k-elements & ultimate addons on our homepage: http://theinfluencenetwork.com/

Also our site has been performing very slowly even though we are on a powerful SSD VPS with 2.25GB of RAM. I disabled k-Elements and the performance increased dramatically.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

contemplate
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     contemplate
    Participant

I’m still having the issue with the VC Ultimate Addons js conflict.

But the performance issue seems to be more related to plugins using admin-ajax.php. I’ve turned off heartbeat and it’s still slow.

Laura

Hello, could you share a screenshot of the conflict? I didnt see any in your homepage.
    About the performace try to follow these suggestions:
    Please use W3 Total Cache plugin with this settings : http://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/configuring-w3-total-cache-general-settings-i–cms-20920
    Do not enable Minify
    – Use a CDN ( Cloudflare, MAXCDN…)

– Use “Remove query strings from static resources” plugin

– Use an image optimizer plugin like Smush it

– Use a Lazy load plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

contemplate
    Participant

As far as the conflict I was able to fix it with the help of the Devs at Ultimate Addons for VC:

Here is the solution for the error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘left’ of undefined
    If you see this error in browser console, it is generally due to your theme that has modified Row Structure of Visual Composer plugin.
    How to resolve this?
    GoTo – yourdomain.com /wp-admin/admin.php?page=ultimate-dashboard&author#ultimate-debug
    Turn ON the Theme Support Switch

And the issue will be resolved.
    See one minute video tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf2QGCfwSbY

As far as performance I’m still at a loss!

We have a good sized VPS with plenty of RAM and SSD drive and I’ve done the following:
    – Reduced Heartbeat API to backend post editing using the Heartbeat API plugin
    – Tried to remove Woocommerce scripts https://wordimpress.com/how-to-load-woocommerce-scripts-and-styles-only-in-shop/ (used the updates in the comments for the new versions of Woocommerce)
    – Installed the “Remove query strings from static resources” plugin
    – Installed an image optimizer plugin Smushit & ImSanity
    – Turned off all post, portfolio, product animations on load
    – I’m using w3 Total Cache Object Caching with memcached
    – In theme options disabled buddypress: Live Notifications interval

Still the site is totaly slow. Only our homepage has large images and the rest of the site is minimal yet the backend and frontend are dead slow.

The W3 Total Cache link you pasted is broken. However I’m wondering if the object caching is hurting me.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    It would be good to have you credentials to facilitate our work.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

contemplate
    Participant
     kdesign
    Participant

I’m experiencing the same issues…
    A solution, or at least an identification of the problem will be appreciatted.

Regards

Andrei

Hi,

Here is the fix provided by the plugin author and which works perfectly.

Cheers

vibrancymarketing
    Participant

Dear Andrei,

Oh my gosh you are a lifesaver. Thank you so much!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?