This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     clyde83
    Participant

Hi there thanks for the great work guys. After 1.6.2 update the text block K Elements does not seem to be working. You can add it and place it on a page but you cannot edit the text. It does seem like there is a bug that needs fixing please. Thank you

Catalin

Hello,

I tested your issue on the latest version of the theme and i wasn’t able to replicate it… please give me admin credentials to your website or send me screenshots to be able to.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     clyde83
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look at his link:

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/i-give-up-connection-lost-error-has-not-been-resolved

I entered your admin panel and your sites runs very slow and this may be caused by a plugin you are using. I tested the last version of the theme in test environment and everything is ok regarding the issue you described.

Take a look at my screenshot… you can start deactivate with that plugin… (quick status)

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     clyde83
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, the problem is not with the site running slow it is about editing the text in the text block element. After adding the text block i cant seem to edit the text. The whole just freezes and you cant even click cancel, save or even the back arrow. see screen shot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

did you deactivated the quick-status plugin?

clyde83
    Participant

Yes that has been deactivated and deleted. Will you please address the issue that i am raising which is editing the text block.
    Thank you

Catalin

Hello,

I checked on test environment with Kleo 1.6.2 and k-elements 1.6 installed and everything works right in visual composer.

The problem may come from an installed plugin. To test that deactivate all the plugins except the ones recommended by the theme and activate it one by one and see which one causes the problem. Let me know the result.

Thank you,
    Catalin

clyde83
    Participant

Hi there thanks for the reply. I have deactivated every third party plugin and it doesn’t seem to work so I am really stumped. I have deleted and downloaded the latest K Elements and JSComposer and it still wont work.Maybe you can login onto my dashboard and see if you can edit the 4 text blocks on the “Home” page. It is most definitely a bug the way its behaving.

Thanks

amitcris
    Participant

I got same problem…

no 3rd party plugin, fresh installation,

not working, same problem like clyde83 mention…

clyde83
    Participant

I checked on the developer’s page on themeforest and a few people have got the same problem so hopefully they find a solution soon.

clyde83
    Participant

Any chance of updating Visual Composer to the latest one. There seem to be a few bugs with the current version. I enquired the plugin author and this was his reply.

“Hi, it may be due to some JS conflict with some other plugin. Please try to deactivate other plugins and see if it starts to work – them activate one by one and see which one causes problem. If this is not the case, then you may want to update your VC up to the latest version. In order for you to update you must ask your theme author to update VC and push it to you – as direct updates are for direct purchases only.”

Catalin

Hello,

We will add the latest version of Visual Composer on the next update of the theme tomorrow.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?