This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     timdsm
    Participant

We did a clean install of WP 3.9, BuddyPress 2.0 and KLEO 1.4.1. Groups are not showing in the list of groups, members do not show in the list of members, activity does not show by default (requires clicking “All Members” manually), header bars are not working as expected (the topmost white bar with the social network links is on top of the light gray one, hiding the breadcrumbs). How do we fix this?

Thanks!

— WordPress Active Plugins

bbPress: 2.5.3
    BuddyPress: 2.0
    BuddyPress Docs: 1.7.0
    BuddyPress Group Email Subscription: 3.4
    BuddyPress Like: 0.1.7
    K Elements: 1.4.1
    Revolution Slider: 4.3.6
    rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress: 3.6.12
    Taxonomy Metadata: 0.4
    WPBakery Visual Composer: 4.0.5

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, This could be caused by a JavaScript error. Look in your browser console for JS errors or give us the link to your site.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

timdsm
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

I’m pretty sure its BuddyPress Like. Disable that and try again. I had a similar issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

That link is wrong, I get another website not related to KLEO

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

timdsm
    Participant

That was the issue, @sharmstr. We will miss BP Like, but KLEO is working now, so that’s great. Thank you!

sharmstr

Take a look at this: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/multiple-instances-of-ajax-call-triggered

That’s the fix I came up with. BUT the plugin has a ton of other bugs. I just haven’t had a chance to fix them all. You’re almost better off without it until the dev has time to fix everything.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘KLEO 1.4.1 not working as expected on clean BuddyPress 2.0 / WP 3.9’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?