This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by adasin.

• Author
     adasin
    Participant

Hi, this seems to have been picked up by some but since most sites opt to have a static page for their home page without sidebars it appears that the issue has escaped the attention of most including the support team. The issue is this: since Kleo version 2.2 the home page duplicates the widgets on the main sidebar onto the left sidebar (extra-for 3column pages) despite widgets in both sidebars.

I have tested and confirmed this on the current development site which originally started at Kleo 2.0 and on two new, freshly installed test sites with no plugins active with various configurations. The attached screenshots are representative of all these tests.

Would you please test this yourself and let me know if something is amiss here?

Many thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Confirmed. @abe – only happens when Front page set to ‘latest posts’.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

already reported https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/sidebar-assistance

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

adasin
    Participant

Thank you Sharmstr for confirming the issue. I had seen the other thread but I am afraid that pointing the front page to a static page and setting that page to have sidebar “none”, “Extra – for 3 columns pages” or “main sidebar” or a custom sidebar won’t make any difference. i.e. the issue persists. Can you confirm this as well?

Since the front page with list of blogs and corresponding sidebars is central to my design I guess I have to wait until the fix comes along with the next release unless there is an interim solution.

Thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?