This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     epinks
    Participant

After most recent Kleo 3.0 upgrade the following has occurred.

1. Membership Pricing Levels chats simply show [pmpro_levels] short code where charts used to be on live site. How can this be fixed because as of now, no one can register for membership on my live site. See: http://www.ultimateproacademy.com/membership-levels/

Note: I have also deactivated the “Paid Memberships Pro – bbPress Add On” as instructed, due to fatal error message others were getting after update, but not sure if the two are connected.

2. Is there a potential conflict with the two now that “Go – Responsive Pricing & Compare Tables” have been installed?

3. Is there a way to integrate pmpro membership levels content with the new “Go – Responsive Pricing & Compare Tables” plugin?

Please advise

Thank you

sharmstr

1 – Looking into it now. Trying to ask the devs.

2 – I’m still showing this issue on a site without go pricing, so I dont think so.

3 – I was going to look into this once the Kleo 3 topics died down.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

1 / 2: Go to /kleo/lib/plugin-pmpro/config.php and change the following (around line 297) from this

COPY CODE

if(!is_admin() && !empty($pmpro_pages) )

to this

COPY CODE

if(!is_admin())

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

This has been fixed in 3.0.3 and is being submitted to themeforest now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?