This topic has 9 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Abracadabra
    Participant

I have just dowloaded the new 3.0 version, I can’t seem to find the FB redirect settings, i looked all over the theme options. Can you guys point me to the right place for that?

PeterGould
    Participant

It’s in the Buddypress Theme Options Menu

Abracadabra
    Participant

Hi Peter, Im not seeing it…

Im sorry do you mean Kleo theme options menu? I looked all over there there is nothing for redirects, also buddypress settings there is nothing new there.

Abracadabra
    Participant

Im looking in miscellaneous where facebook login is, but there is nothing there for redirects ?

Can someone from KLEO please give exact steps on how to fix the FB login issue now.

Abracadabra
    Participant

Im talking about the issue where once someone is logged in, they close browser and comeback, and try to login again it tells them the are already logged in and to refresh the page, when they refresh they stay on the same page, thus they dont know what to do. Once someone is logged in, they should not be shown the login screen again, or when they refresh they should go to (username) page.

I am pretty sure there is a solution for it now, but how do I do it, some kind of guidance please.

Abracadabra
    Participant

Ok, so now the page does not say you are already logged in when you log in again and it doesnt ask to refresh, it simpy allows you to log back in again, but in that case remember me option does not work. Is there a way to have it in a way that people logged in be redirected to profile page when they enter your home url? Thats how everything works if someone is logged in, when they enter URL they dont sign in again, they just get taken to profile page.

sermsak
    Participant

Hi Peter, Im not seeing it too.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there. It is found in Theme options – Login redirect for Popup : set it to Custom Link

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Splendor
    Participant

Is is possible to add variables to the redirect?

Andrei

For advanced redirect rules you can use the following plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/peters-login-redirect/

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?