This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     sedmorders
    Participant

The admin panel for wp 4.4.1 produces the following error with Kleo 3.1.2 and Woocommerce 2.5.0 installed:

Your theme (Kleo Child) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see which files are affected from the system status page. If in doubt, check with the author of the theme.”

When is a new version of Kleo coming out to fix this?

BTW:  Kleo is performing GREAT on my server, especially after upgrading to php version 7.0.1.  PHP 7.0.1 cut my server cpu utilization down to 1/4 of what it was because it improved performance so much!  Very responsive.

dean44
    Participant

Me too. Following!

sharmstr

The current version of Kleo is 3.1.3, not 3.1.2. The next version of Kleo, which will be Woo 2.5 compatible is due out within the week.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

nichelead
    Participant

Hi,

What’s up with Kleo update & compatibility with Woocommerce 2.5?

Thanks,

Tom

sharmstr

They are still testing all the new features. Its a major update.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?