This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     JulioRomero
    Participant

I tried your Update 3.9, but it crashed my responsive design.. Are there some bugs? I now had to restore a backup and am using an older Version of kleo…

vsteeg
    Participant

Hi, Same issue here, since I moved to 3.9 I have two noticeable problems:

– Responsiveness is no working well. When I create two columns (VC 4.8.1), they appear correctly in KLEO on a Desktop, but on a mobile they continue to be two columns. Where before one column was going under the next one on mobile. The Mobile screen is too tight to display two columns at once.

– All my content is centered vertically, even if I have that option off in VC.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, doing some tests now and will come back with an answer. Can I see a page of yours for faster debugging?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Have you updated also K-elements plugin? I have added two normal columns with no specific setting and they look fine? Any other settings to reproduce the issue?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

JulioRomero
    Participant

I installed a new WordPRess Installation and now it works… So for me the problem is solved…

vsteeg
    Participant

For an example of dysfunctional page, you can check at this once https://www.rootsalad.com/events-list . you have two columns (even in Mobile) and the content is centered vertically, I can’t the vertical position of the content within the boxes.

Actually, since I updated to 3.9, I can’t see my plugins list anymore (WP plugins AND KLEO plugins), I have to check with the developer, I get an error 500 on those two back-end menus.

Otherwise, indeed I didn’t update K elements, will try that once I get back the control over the plugins and will let you know.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, please update VIsual composer to latest 4.10 version and let me know how it goes

---

vsteeg
    Participant

Hi,

The update to Visual composer 4.10 and Kelement solved the issue. Thanks !!!

Cheers,

Abe
    Keymaster

Awesome.
    Today 4.0 will be released so make sure to update it once is available
    All the best

---

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?